Opportunity to work as a Sr. Buyer for a Global state-of-the art manufacturing facility utilizing your supply chain expertise. You will join a high-performing procurement team focused on improving purchasing KPI’s by continuously researching cost savings for the company.
What the company offers you:
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive compensation structure
What you can bring to the company:
- Expertise researching cost savings for all direct material purchases for your division.
- Great leadership ability to mentor and lead other team members to negotiate and implement best purchasing practices.
- Initiate supplier bid packages, submit to suppliers for quoting, issue accurate purchase orders stating confirmed pricing, delivery due dates, and all contract expectations.
- Ability to work with suppliers concerning newly engineered components, engineering changes, timeline changes, and etc.
- Knowledge and expertise working within the TS16949, ISO 14001, and OSHA standards.
- Expertise and ability to manage the procurement budget.
- Willingness to work with internal teams on new projects and support the team through completion of projects.
- Ability to work with suppliers concerning quality issues, logistic issues, and implement corrective action for any claims or discrepancies.
- Strong focus on Value Added and Value Engineered opportunities and follow-up with team members to continuously improve processes and meet timelines.
- Ensure the PAP system is accurate, order PPAP and PTR parts.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive manufacturing setting.
- Ability to see the big picture and plan timeline structure of all procurement commodities.
- Not intimidated by a fast-paced environment.
- SAP knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.