QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
— Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical) or Chemistry or other physical science with proven track record, advanced degree preferred
— Strong experience (min 10 years) in manufacturing/plant management and possibly new industrial projects start up
— Proven ability to lead teams (multifunctional, multi-regional in some cases), cross functional leadership
— Ability to “chart the course” and “raise the bar”
— Commercial awareness
— P&L Management, financial acumen, costing
— Operations Management
— Challenge habits, change management
— Continuous Process Improvement
— Experience in digital transformation would be considered as a plus
— Ability to present persuasively and effectively
Operate Plants with the following Hierarchy:
– SAFETY: Drive culture of Safety that leverages company tools and methodology.
– QUALITY: Embed a passion for culture among the team to eliminate waste and non-conformance.
– DELIVERY: In close coordination with teams, build urgency and agility processes to achieve customer demand on time and complete.
– COST: Achieve fixed cost budget targets as % of sales.
— The delivery of operational targeted performances established within budget and mid-term plan within boundaries of business cases
— Support the implementation of the health, safety, and environmental policies / standards of the NA Group
– Run manufacturing operations leveraging on corporate initiatives and tools
– Define and implement NA industrial master plan & road maps in order to support short and long-term business profitable growth strategy
– Ensure strong talent throughout Operations footprint, Coach and grow teams, develop talents
– Drive operations efficiency to improve cost and service competitiveness short and longer term
– Ensure capacity meets business needs for near, mid and long term
– Optimize industrial footprint
– Organize and drive disruptive and transformational projects for the Business Unit
– Promote digital transformation
— Direct reports
– 5 plant managers
— In the framework of Matrix organization, partnering with R&D, Sales, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and Corporate
– Lead and develop teams and individuals, foster employee engagement
– Provide motivation of key employees
– Build short / mid-term plans
– Budget planning and execution
– Monitor P&L, operating expenses and capital costs, optimize costings structure
– Review performances vs operating plans
– Comprehensive reports on results, address and close gaps to targets
– Lead EHS/HSE as #1 priority in daily Operations; lead by example
– Projects & initiatives prioritization, resources planning
– Implement continuous improvement culture / operational excellence culture
– Define plan and execute; monitor industrial projects execution
– Build uniform Capacity Model and utilization for planning
– Productivity analysis: internal and external benchmarking
— Partner with R&D, Sales, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and Corporate functions to effectively integrate operational activities with business and corporate objectives. Interactions with other BU teams.
— Challenging business environment, due to cost pressure imposed by market competition in mature regions, market attractiveness, technology shifts.
Apply / Submit Resume