Join a global leader as the Site Project Engineer involved in improving site performance through the implementation of small and large capital projects for the chemical plant.
- Defining, executing, and evaluating site capital projects.
- Accurately manage project budget forecasting, spending, and invoicing.
- Schedule project tasks and coordinate with contractors, maintenance, and operations.
- Work with site colleagues throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide technical assessment and engineering support of proposed or newly implemented solutions.
- Provides technical assessment of new equipment.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with site management of change procedure for Improve Plant proposals that have been allocated to him/her. Acts in such a way that safety awareness and accident prevention are considered in performing all tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree – mechanical, chemical, electrical or related engineering required.
- 4+ years experience in Food & Beverage, Pharma, or Chemical process manufacturing.
- Familiar with large scale process equipment and SAFE work procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Familiar with SAFE practices (e.g. HAZOP, PSM, JSA, MSA, PSA, etc.)
- Knowledge of process instrumentation (i.e. pressure, level, temperature, flow, analytical, etc.) and automation systems (i.e. distributive control systems and programmable logic controllers.)
- Knowledge of electrical power distribution, grounding, and protective devices.
- Knowledge of process equipment (i.e. pumps, heat exchangers, centrifuges, chillers, boilers, etc.)
- Knowledge of process piping in accordance with ASME B31.3
- Knowledge of Hazardous area classifications/zones per NEC/IEC/NEMA (i.e. Vapors, Gases, & Dust), cGMPs, ISO, environmental regulations, and safety compliance measures.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) required