Our client is a green energy company that is committed to alternative solutions and sustainable development to protect the environment. The company currently has excellent opportunities for manufacturing growth and development with a succession plan for this person to move into Operations and Plant Management. Currently seeking a Maintenance Manager / Plant Engineer. Nice Location near Reno, NV. Close to the Sierra Nevada Mountains and Lake Tahoe.
- Work with the cross-functional leadership team to prioritize plant needs, ensure weekly maintenance scheduled work is planned and manage day-to-day maintenance support to the plant
- Supervise, coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance and engineering employees creating collaborative and engaged teams
- Daily facility walk-around to check equipment conditions and review equipment inspection schedule with operations and shipping/receiving
- In collaboration with Operations Manager, lead shutdown planning, review all pending inspections prior to shutdown and conduct daily formal meeting with operations and maintenance team during shutdown periods
- Plan and lead shutdowns and monitor work in progress including the on site contractors.
- Lead plant reliability improvement in conjunction with ISO 9000 certification
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Manage all project Maintenance expenditures and set, monitor and manage maintenance budgets
- Health, Safety and Environmental review of daily work and projects
- Provide engineering support to operations and execute facility related projects.
- BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with 4+ years (2-3+ if refining/petrochem experience) of industrial experience in the chemical, petrochemical, refining or related industries with similar unit operations.(continuous processes, distillation, compressors, rotating equipment etc)
- Previous supervisory or indirect leadership experience in a plant environment a plus.
- Experienced with equipment troubleshooting, ideally rotating equipment as well as distillation columns, hydrotreaters, pressure vessels, pumps, piping etc.
- Knowledge in preventive/predictive maintenance, RCFA, mechanical integrity, PSM, MOC, and CMMS all plusses.
- Capital project support and execution experience desired.
- Ability to provide plant process engineering support a plus.
- Able to work in the USA without sponsorship, now or in the future.