Controls/ Electrical Engineer job opportunity for expanding chemical client; offering excellent salary, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Client is ready hire IMMEDIATELY!
- Develop, implement and maintain the automation and control systems for plant site; including electrical, PLC, DCS, pneumatic circuits, networking and all other components associated with automated chemical processes.
- Ensure the control systems comply with any regulatory requirements such as SIL/LOPA assessments.
- Maintain / create instrument and electrical drawings for control systems consisting of motor elementaries and instrument loop sheets.
- Assist the maintenance team on assigned work and breakdowns/emergency work orders.
- Maintain PLC documentation upon receipt from equipment suppliers and an archive of PLC programs and machine controls drawings.
- Provide training and mentoring with technicians and technical staff members on control system strategies and installations.
- Participate in developing and maintaining the IT systems, and infrastructure, both internally and with external vendors.
- BS Electrical Engineering or related field with 3+ years Electrical, Controls, and Instrumentation experience in chemical manufacturing plants.
- Hands on experience with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Automation Controls.
- Knowledge of IT and OT network communication protocols
- Understand threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for ICS environments.
- Possessing a working knowledge of PSM and DHS regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work now and in the future without sponsorship