World Class Global Chemical Company Seeks a Sr Maintenance Reliability Engineer for their Chicago area location. Will support their Global Maintenance Reliability Department and solve Reliability issues at a plant level to their plants globally with travel being 25% or less. Will assist their other Maintenance Engineers and Plant Engineers in establishing protocols and programs such as ASP and Maximo while operating to their world class safety standards. Will assure all API and ASME codes are adhered to.
- BS Mechanical Engineer ( Maybe EE with the right experience) with 10-25 years experience from the Chemical Process, PetroChemical, Refining, or related Process Industries.
- Maintenance Reliability Engineer or someone who knows a variety of process equipment both fixed and rotating.
- Knows their way around a plant and has strong knowledge of the API codes and the ASME codes and Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience working at a higher level and has implemented new programs like SAP and Maximo.
- Requires a vision to help develop this Maintenance Reliability department into a world class organization.
- Must be promotable and be the leader of this department.
Salary: $100,000.00 – $140,000.00Apply / Submit Resume