Great opportunity to join the plant management team of a global automotive supplier. As the Production Manager/ Demand Planner, there is strategic responsibility for production planning, demand and supply chain integration for the Lean Manufacturing Assembly Plant.
- Coordinate/ facilitate monthly plant planning (SIOP) and decision making process to balance demand and supply with a consensus plan integrated to site financial and operation plans.
- Manage weekly plant Material Production Schedule (MPS) for each production unit ensuring it balances demand and supply within available capacity and inventory targets.
- Ensure Schedules are feasible and meets customer requirements within plant and supplier / subcontractor capacity while at the same time satisfying plant inventory targets.
- Align Master Data Plan within system parameters and rigorous management demands.
- Coordinate plant process with input data from Commercial (Demand Plan), ME (Resource Capacity), Manufacturing (demonstrated performance), New Programs (Phase-in/out), SC (Inventories) and Purchasing (Suppliers capacity)
- Proactively communicate to the management team potential delivery issues/constraints to trigger preventive actions in order to mitigate supply failure risk.
- Define Finished Goods and Work In Process targets align with customer requirements, business strategy.
- Monitor KPI’s to ensure targets are delivered (e.g.: Schedule Adherence, Customer/Supplier DSA, Inventory Turns)
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics with 5+ years experience in Production Supervision and Demand Planning in Automotive or similar Lean Manufacturing plants.
- APICS Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM) or equivalent and APICS Master Planning Certification
- SAP and related ERP experience required
- Expert for Forecasting & Demand Planning, Daily Scheduling & Execution, Master Data Mgt
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Inventory Management, Performance Monitoring, and OEE
- Six Sigma and LEAN Manufacturing
- Transportation/ Logistics; Inbound / Outbound Flow
Salary: $90,000.00 – $125,000.00Apply / Submit Resume