The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards. The candidate will lead and manage the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance activities, but most importantly will provide leadership and purpose to our committed colleagues across the Beaumont site.
– Leadership skills are essential in this role and as part of your role you will support and develop your team to improve capability and confidence in line with business requirements.
– You will be fully committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, security, health and environment and will be responsible for SHE standards relating to asset integrity. Your aim will be to achieve world class reliability and maintenance effectiveness by delivering best practice across the site and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
– You will be an experienced Maintenance and Engineering Manager with a depth and breadth of experience gained within a core engineering discipline.
– While Certification as a Maintenance and Reliability Professional would be desirable a degree in engineering is required.
– You will have a proven track record including ten plus years in a Maintenance Manager or Reliability Manager role in a manufacturing or chemical plant setting.
– Also, you will have experience in continuously contributing and improving Asset utilization and overall plant performance (effectiveness and efficiency) through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring and training of staff.
– Experience in Turnaround best practice and management of Computer Maintenance Management Systems is preferred.
– Fundamentally you will be a strong leader with great interpersonal effectiveness and the ability to motivate and inspire your team by creating common goals. You will be a strategic thinker with a results orientated, proactive approach, anticipating needs and addressing them before they become critical to performance.
Salary: $115,000.00 – $140,000.00Apply / Submit Resume