Our Client has an immediate opening for a dynamic individual with proven capability as a Maintenance Manager for their facility located in Freeport, Texas.
· As a member of the plant managerial staff, is responsible to the Plant Manager for administration, planning, coordination, and implementation of Maintenance activities.
· Directs and coordinates the use of resources and all plant activities in the areas of maintenance and equipment inspections.
· Establishes and communicates the importance of requirements and expectations for Maintenance personnel, evaluates performance, coaches, and develops personnel reporting to this position.
· Act as contract administrator over the various maintenance contracts.
· Ensures the appropriate level of quality, safety, and excellence systems engagement within the Maintenance team.
· Ensures maintenance and quality of Maintenance and Inspection programs.
· Leads the development of contracts and rental agreements for work performed within the Maintenance team including inspection related contracts.
· Directs, coordinates and responsible for the preparation of the annual Maintenance expenditure budget and the reporting of Maintenance expenditures to appropriate management and ensuring accurate tracking and maintenance of the expense budget.
· Acts as a senior engineering adviser to the plant, including advising new engineers, presenting engineering viewpoint to management, and improving overall plant engineering practices and standards.
· Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
· Assists other employees in accomplishment of company goals.
· Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
· Participates in Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives as set forth by the company.
· Essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and an ability to work extra hours if needed. If applicable, ability to work overtime may be needed to ensure required shift staffing capacity to meet daily production objectives.
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Instrument/Electrical Engineering with 10 + years' specific experience.
· Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
· Must have an understanding of maintenance, reliability, inspection, purchasing, and contracts systems.
· Must have strong organizational skills.
· Must have extensive working knowledge of instrument and electrical systems, components, and gear.
Salary: $115,000.00 – $140,000.00Apply / Submit Resume